The Center periodically presents topic-specific webinars directed at Conservation District personnel. Webinars begin promptly at the scheduled time and typically include 20-30 minutes of presentation followed by Q&A. Webinars are free, and anyone can join without creating an account. Past webinar recordings and presentations are provided below for District educational use.
New Webinar Platform
Penn State has switched from Adobe Connect to Zoom for webinars and remote meetings.
- Joining the Webinar: Each webinar now has its own specific link, supplied below. Simply click on the link to join. You are NOT required to pre-register or create an account, although you will be asked for your name and e-mail when you log in.
- Webinar Audio: The integrated webinar system audio will be used so attendees can listen through their computer. In addition, we will also have our conference phone line open for audio in case you have computer issues, or are joining from an office environment where listening over the phone is preferred. Conference line: 866-823-7699
All webinars begin at 9 am unless noted below.
- July 1: GIS Changes Update
- Details: This webinar will demonstrate the changes made to the DGLVR online GIS tracker that will be made available to CDs on 7/1. They include changes to the Contract and amendments with some added functionality, and changes to the Project Completion Report used to summarize completed projects. The webinar will demonstrate the changes, which will be available to CDs later that same day.
- Link: https://psu.zoom.us/j/301120937
Located here are all of the past webinars. You can download the respective presentations, where applicable.
- May 23: Manual, Reporting, and Spending Updates
- April 4: Project Sharing Session Recap
- March 28: CD Spending Deadline Update
- March 21: Detailed GIS Data Analysis Demo in Excel
- March 7: Analyzing GIS data for CDs
- March 6: 2018 Annual Summary Data Review
- February 12: “Old” Money Spending Overview
- February 5: Prevailing Wage Update and Q&A Review
- January 9: Annual Summary Report Training