To improve the capacity of CD staff to implement better stream crossing projects at the county level.
- Target Audience: CD staff responsible for field project part of DGLVR Program.
- 2.5 days
- Day 1: 10:00am‐5pm (focus on stream crossing basics)
- Day 2: 8am‐5pm (focus on stream surveying and active Culvert install)
- Day 3: 8am‐3pm (Grade control and instream structures, active Culvert install)
- Classroom and field
- Held in State College (see below for address, directions link, and map)
- Limited to 20 attendees at a time
- April 9-11
- April 16-18 (Pending permit approval): If at all possible please try to attend the 1st session as the permit will need to be approved before holding this class.
- Agenda (768 KB): Draft agenda.
These sessions are free to Conservation Districts and DEP staff, although registration is required to make sure we have adequate space and lunches. If you have any questions please call Kathy Moir at 814-865-5355 for registration assistance.
310 Elks Club Road
Boalsburg, PA 16827