The Center periodically presents topic-specific webinars directed at Conservation District personnel. Webinars begin promptly at the scheduled time and typically include 20-30 minutes of presentation followed by Q&A. Webinars are free, and anyone can join without creating an account. Past webinar recordings and presentations are provided below for District educational use.
Penn State uses Zoom for webinars and remote meetings.
- Joining the Webinar: Each webinar now has its own specific link, supplied below. Simply click on the link to join. You are NOT required to pre-register or create an account, although you will be asked for your name and e-mail when you log in.
- Webinar Audio: The integrated webinar system audio will be used so attendees can listen through their computer. In addition, we will also have our conference phone line open for audio in case you have computer issues, or are joining from an office environment where listening over the phone is preferred. Conference line: 866-823-7699
All webinars begin at 9 am unless noted below.
- April 2: DEP GP11 Clarification Memo
- Details: DEP provided a clarification memo pertaining to GP11s for the DGLVR Program. A draft of the memo will be provided before the webinar. This webinar will review the memo and give CDs an opportunity to ask questions. DEP Central office has been invited to participate in this webinar as well.
- Link: https://psu.zoom.us/j/583665114
Located here are all of the past webinars. You can download the respective presentations, where applicable.
- March 26: DGLVR Coronavirus Impacts
- March 24: Review of Draft Policy Changes
- January 8: Annual Summary Report Training