The Center periodically presents topic-specific webinars directed at Conservation District personnel. Webinars begin promptly at the scheduled time and typically include 20-30 minutes of presentation followed by Q&A. Webinars are free, and anyone can join without creating an account. Past webinar recordings and presentations are provided below for District educational use.
Penn State uses Zoom for webinars and remote meetings.
- Joining the Webinar: Each webinar now has its own specific link, supplied below. Simply click on the link to join. You are NOT required to pre-register or create an account, although you will be asked for your name and e-mail when you log in.
- Webinar Audio: The integrated webinar system audio will be used so attendees can listen through their computer. In addition, we will also have our conference phone line open for audio in case you have computer issues, or are joining from an office environment where listening over the phone is preferred.
Conference line: 866-823-7699(see below for audio options)
All webinars begin at 9 am unless noted below. For audio (if using phone instead of computer speakers), call the number provided with the webinar details.
- No webinars currently scheduled
Located here are all of the past webinars. You can download the respective presentations, where applicable.
- July 24: Stream Crossing Notifications
- July 23: Policies, DSA, and more
- July 16: CDGRS Educational Programs COVID Update
- July 14: GIS and Quarterly Reporting Updates
- June 9: COSTARS and Purchasing
- June 4: Quarterly Reporting and Replenishment Updates
- May 7: Structure Selection Technical Bulletin
- May 5: Unpaved Road Assessment Perspective
- April 28: Coronavirus Update and the Restart of Construction
- April 21: Coronavirus DGLVR Impacts Update
- April 16: Project Detail Sheets
- April 14: Municipal Bidding
- April 9: New Stream Crossing Bulletins: Bankfull Guidance
- April 7: GIS Update
- April 2: DEP GP11 Clarification Memo
- March 26: DGLVR Coronavirus Impacts
- March 24: Review of Draft Policy Changes
- January 8: Annual Summary Report Training