The Center periodically presents topic-specific webinars directed at Conservation District personnel. Webinars begin promptly at 10 am and typically include 20-30 minutes of presentation followed by Q&A. Webinars are free, and anyone can join without creating an account. Past webinar recordings and presentations are provided below for District educational use.
New Webinar Platform
Penn State has switched from Adobe Connect to Zoom for webinars and remote meetings.
- Joining the Webinar: Each webinar now has its own specific link, supplied below. Simply click on the link to join. You are NOT required to pre-register or create an account, although you will be asked for your name and e-mail when you log in.
- Webinar Audio: The integrated webinar system audio will be used so attendees can listen through their computer. In addition, we will also have our conference phone line open for audio in case you have computer issues, or are joining from an office environment where listening over the phone is preferred. Conference line: 866-823-7699
- March 7
- Topic: GIS and Quarterly Reporting Update
- POSTPONED: Many CDs have already seen parts of the planned quarterly report in past webinars or at the Project Sharing Sessions around the state. We are going to delay this webinar until we have made a little more progress on the working version of the report in the GIS.
Located here are all of the past webinars. You can download the respective presentations, where applicable.
- April 3: Taking Better Project Photos (from 2017 Workshop)
- March 27: Project Sharing Session Highlights
- February 13: 2017 Annual Summary Report
- February 6: DGLVR District Allocation Changes
- January 23: Overview of Spring Trainings and Events
- January 25: 5-year Contracts and Spending Concerns