The Center periodically presents topic-specific webinars directed at Conservation District personnel. Webinars begin promptly at the scheduled time and typically include 20-30 minutes of presentation followed by Q&A. Webinars are free, and anyone can join without creating an account. Past webinar recordings and presentations are provided below for District educational use.
Penn State uses Zoom for webinars and remote meetings.
- Joining the Webinar: Each webinar now has a common link, unless otherwise supplied with the webinar. Simply click on the link to join. You are NOT required to pre-register or create an account, although you will be asked for your name and e-mail when you log in.
- Webinar Audio: The integrated webinar system audio will be used so attendees can listen through their computer. In addition, we will also provide a common Zoom phone line, unless otherwise supplied with the webinar, open for audio in case you have computer issues, or are joining from an office environment where listening over the phone is preferred.
Default Zoom Information
- Webinar Link: https://psu.zoom.us/j/99894537275
- Webinar Phone (only if using phone instead of computer speakers): 312-626-6799
All webinars begin at 9 am unless noted below.
- No webinars currently scheduled
Located here are all of the past webinars. You can download the respective presentations, where applicable.
- June 15: Admin/Edu Changes and GIS Updates
- March 25: Shaver’s Creek 2020 Demo Virtual Walkthrough
- March 18: Start of DSA Season
- March 11: Annual Summary Report Overview
- February 11: Stream Crossings, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- January 21: Aggregates 101
- January 14: QAQC Update
- January 7: Annual Summary Report Overview