DGLVR Actions Taken at 5/10 SCC Meeting
May 12, 2022
Below is a summary of what the Commission Approved:
- PSU Center for Dirt and Gravel Road Studies budget and scope of work for FY 22-23.
- Conservation District allocations for both DG and LV for FY 22-23, pending state budget approval.
- Changes to the Driving Surface Aggregate (DSA) standard. Effective 7/1/22
- Changes to the DGLVR Administrative Manual. Effective 7/1/22
- Stream Crossing Documents, including:
- Revised policy, as part of Administrative Manual Above Effective 7/1/22
- New Stream Crossing Design and Installation Standard Effective 7/1/22
- New Stream Crossing Replacement Technical Manual Effective 7/1/22
More information and the "DGLVR Stream Crossing Documents effective 7/1/22" are available here.