Formerly known as "The Dirt and Gravel Roads Gazette", "the road less traveled" is the newsletter published by the Center for Dirt and Gravel Road Studies. The printed newsletter fell to the wayside in the wake of the Program's funding increase in 2014. The Center has moved to a digital newsletter, which will be distributed roughly every other month. With the move to a digital newsletter, anyone can subscribe or unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time by using the "Subscribe" link provided here. Please feel free to forward the newsletter to anyone who may be interested.
The newsletter delivery and listserv management are provided through Constant Contact. You can read more about their services here. You can easily unsubscribe at any time by following the SafeUnsubscribe or Update Profile links at the end of any email.
In This Issue:
- Workgroup Update
- Severe Storms
- ESM Class at PSU
- DCNR ESM Training
- CIG Grant Submitted
Past Digital Newsletters
- June 2017:2016 Annual Report, Stream Trainings, DSA Testing, ESM Trainings, Dust Update
- April 2017: Summary of Trainings, Manual Update, PSATS 2017, Research Symposium
- February 2017: Summary of Trainings, Manual Update, DSA Season Approaches, Research Symposium
- December 2016: 2017 ESMs Scheduled, CD Annual Reports, Education Update, January SCC/PACD, Federal DSA Project
- October 2016: Bankfull Guidance, GIS Trainings, Forestry Demos, Urban LVRs, PSU ESM Class
- August 2016: Stream Xings, Admin Manual, DCNR Training, DSA Update, Center Award, New Product Approval Process, Arkansas D&G Program
- June 2016: DGLVR in the News, LVR Sharing Sessions, DSA Update, 2016 Workshop, SRBC Research
The complete archive of the printed "The Dirt and Gravel Roads Gazette" newsletters released by the Center.