The DCNR Bureau of Forestry has specific ESM trainings for BOF staff. The PSU Center for Dirt and Gravel Road Studies will be hosting two ESM trainings for specifically for DCNR Forestry personnel this Spring. Due to ongoing limitations on in-person meetings, these training will be held remotely via Zoom.
- Eligibility List (307 KB): List of attendees from past trainings. (Updated 5/24/2021)
Remote ESM Training Dates and Registration
Please click on the links below to register
- April 12-13: Remote ESM Training
- August (TBD)
- Remote trainings are approximately 8 hours in length, split over two consecutive days.
- In-person trainings are 2 days. Day 1 is in the classroom (9am-4pm) and Day 2 is in the field reviewing completed projects.
- Training will run from 8am to noon both days.
- You must attend both days for ESM certification. (both days of one training, not both the Feb and April training as they will be the same)
- Presenters will be speaking live and attendees will be able to submit questions live.
- After you are registered, you will receive e-mail reminders with a link to join the training both one week as well as one day before your session.
- Questions: contact Kathy Moir at email@example.com